Omni-Channel Behavior Data + Qualitative
How do consumer shop for your category and brand across all channels, including online/offline handoffs, and what are the reasons for their behavior?
Shopalong™ Omni-Channel combines our Shopalong™ In-Store and Shopalong™ Digital data to give you a complete view of the omnichannel purchase path from a single, verified and opt-in data source.
Using data and insights from Shopalong™ Omni-Channel, you can:
- Capture shopper behavior: What stores are shoppers visiting? Are they in-store or online? Why?
- Track brands purchased: What are shoppers buying in my category? What competitive brands are they choosing and why?
- Uncover the ‘why’ of shopper behavior: Why are shoppers brand-switching? Why do they prefer other brands?
- Identify shopper segments: How do different segments behave? Where are there opportunities to increase segment share of wallet?
- Capture receipts: What was purchased? How much was spent? What else was in the basket?
- Identify Opportunities: Uncover pain points, moments of consideration and opportunities for customers moving between online and in-store channels
Shopalong can track both online and offline sales path behavior, and with real-time data capture, including the use of passive metering, recall bias is completely avoided.
Data captured includes:
- Shopping occasion
- In-store activities
- Online/in-app pathways
- Web page views including URLs
- Content viewed in YouTube and video-streaming sources
- Products purchased on Amazon
- Purchases from any in-store or online retailer validated by receipt
- Qualitative shopper feedback to capture 'why'
This granular view into the cross-channel touchpoints, triggers and outcomes that impact your shopper segments will allow you to identify opportunities to optimize consideration and purchase for your brand along the entire purchase journey.